Email: david_drummerboy at hotmail.com
I took a gap year in 2003 and travelled
around the world with my family. I am a New Zealander and entitled to live and work in the
- Onehunga High School, Auckland.
- Year 11 (5th form)
level 1 NCEA (passed with a merit average) equivalent to GCSE O-levels
- Subjects: Science, English, Maths, Graphics, Music and
- I mountain bike regularly
- I like to do downhill, dirt
jumping and trail riding but also like street riding.
- I have been mountain biking in
many places around the world including: 2003 world cup finals courses in Kaprun, Austria
(4 cross and cross country tracks), Fort William, Colorado, Hollywood, Ontario-Canada,
Paris, and in the forests in New Zealand.
- I have been on a mountain biking
camp for the last two years to improve my skills.
- My current mountain bike is a
Specialized 2002 Enduro comp.
- I continue enjoy maintaining my
bike regularly and have learned many skills over the years.
- Have built up a custom bike and
put most of it together myself.
- I regularly buy mountain bike
magazines to keep up with mountain bike technology.
- I have learned a lot about the
different brands, models and parts of a mountain bike
- Get on well with people.
- Enjoy helping people.
- Good language skills.
- Built wooden and dirt jumps.
- Can use power tools.
- Can use correctly a wide variety
of mountain bike tools.
- Familiar with Word, Excel and
- Am proficient with PTC
- Am proficient with Pinnacle
studio 8 (digital video editing)
- Can program Spice (programming
language used in planetariums)
- Helped make a planetarium show
earlier this year (I did the programming and digital video editing)
- Soccer (have been playing since
I was 8)
- Cricket (been playing for 3
- And of course, mountain biking
conclusion I feel I have experience and expertise to offer in the biking industry and am
willing to participate in any training and work opportunities